We expect litters in the spring and fall. If you would like to be put on our waiting list let me know. There is no cost to do this. We will let you know when a litter becomes available.
There is a deposit of 300.00 non-refundable, the deposit goes toward the price.
If you or anyone in your family has allergies, I highly recommend coming and visiting me to do an allergy test if possible before placing a deposit. I have had great success rate in placing kittens in homes with allergies.
The kittens come with a blue slip from TICA (the international cat association), Veterinarian health check and certificate along with the 8-week vaccinations. The kittens are usually ready to go home between 9-10 weeks old. My veterinarian does not recommend spaying or neutering a kitten before 5 months old due to their immune systems needs to be more mature. It will be your responsibility to neuter or spay the kitten as per my contract states.
My kittens are well socialized and friendly once they get used to you. Just like a child they need to warm up to you so when visiting keep that in mind.
-The process of getting a kitten-
1. Allergy testing at our home if possible.
2. At the time of birth-I will notify you that they are born
3. Placing a 300.00 deposit for your kitten.
4. Around 5 weeks old, you can pick your kitten out (there personalities are showing by then) Either by visiting me or if you are unable you can pick from photos.
5. 9-10 weeks you can take your kitten home.
On my website (bringing baby home) tells you what food, litter I use and what vaccinations that are due.